About Me Taryn
Hope this brings some inspiration to you the first photo was taken in October 2013 and the second December 2014!
My tips for weight loss are as follows:
- Make the decision to start , and start small by exercising twice a week.
- Try and stick to your decision and become disciplined in following through!
- Start changing your eating in baby steps when you do to much at once you tend to become overwhelmed and usually give up! eg. Start by cutting out carbs and sugar.
- Should you stumble along the way pick yourself up and carry on it truly is worth it!
- Remember that it's not about the weight it's about the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle!
- You are stronger than you may think keep pushing yourself!!!
Lastly: I know the plans I have for you plans to prosper not to harm you plans to give you a hope and a future . Jeremiah 29 v11
Whoop whoop! So you want to get fit, lose weight and have fun at the same time?
What is Zumba
Zumba Fitness is a Latin-inspired cardio-dance workout that uses music and choreographed steps to form a fitness party atmosphere. While many of the types of dance and music featured in the program are Latin American inspired, classes can also contain everything from jazz to African beats to country to hip-hop and pop.
Since its inception in the mid-'90s by creator Alberto "Beto" Perez, the Zumba program reaches 10 million people in more than 90,000 locations across more than 110 countries, according to its website. Over the years the cardio-centric Zumba classes have grown to also include specific programming for children (Zumbatomic) and seniors (Zumba Gold), along with classes in the water (Aqua Zumba), resistance training classes (Zumba Toning) and circuit classes (Zumba in the Circuit, at Curves fitness centers). There are also Zumba DVDs and interactive video games.